The pearl of Lake Iseo: Monte Isola
Two days full of emotion to discover the natural and architectural beauties and the gastronomic peculiarities of the area Code 2021IT001
Two days full of emotion to spend on the largest lake island in Europe, characterized by twelve typical villages, located from the hill to the lake, full of characteristic alleys and small and charming streets, which make this small pearl of the territory magical and romantic. An unforgettable stay that allows you to discover not only the natural and architectural beauties of the island but also the gastronomic peculiarities of the area such as the famous salami and the particular sardines of Monte Isola.
Betania Travel and its partners guarantee compliance with safety and conduct rules following the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Arrival in Peschiera Maraglio by ferry.
- Check-in at the hotel selected
- Visit to the Monte Isola Salumificio with tasting of typical salami
- Free visit to the Santuario Madonna della Ceriola
- Dinner at a typical restaurant on the island
- Tour of the island by car with a guide.
- Lunch at a characteristic restaurant, with tasting and presentation of fish products.
Monte Isola – Lake Iseo
2 days, 1 night
Spring - Autumn
- 1 night in B&B
- 1 dinner and 1 lunch
- All visits and entries as indicated in the program
- Island taxi tour
- Ferry ticket
- Car parking in Sulzano
- Video call to present the excursion.
- A nice gift
- Anything not indicated in “Included”
- Possibility to request additional transfers
- Possibility to extend your stay
- Possibility to request a quotation for more people
- Medical and baggage insurance provided by Europ Assistance
- Possibility of requesting cancellation insurance
Price per person: From € 280,00 for 2 participants
To book online you need to signi up.