Where Val Camonica plunges into the Lake of Iseo
Two days of well-being, good food and a magnificent and unique landscape Code 2021IT002
The most extreme part of Lake Iseo, where the first mountains of Val Camonica are reflected in the wonderful blue waters of the lake. A territory where lake traditions blend harmoniously with mountain culture. Two days of well-being, good food and the magnificent and unique landscape where a small bike ride along the shores of the lake, a relaxing massage in a cozy wellness center and a tasty guided tour of a typical farmhouse are the ingredients of a truly unforgettable and relaxing stay.
Betania Travel and its partners guarantee compliance with safety and conduct rules following the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Arrival in Pisogne.
- Check in at the hotel selected
- Bike rental for an easy tour along the first stretch of the Brescia side of the lake.
- Massage at the wellness center and typical dinner at a local restaurant.
- Visit with tasting of local products
- Lunch in a typical farmhouse
2 days, 1 night
Spring – Summer - Autumn
- 1 night in B&B
- 1 dinner and 1 lunch
- All visits and entries as indicated in the program
- Rental of two bikes and helmet
- Relaxing massage for two
- Video call to present the excursion.
- A nice gift
- Anything not indicated in “Included”
- Possibility to request additional transfers
- Possibility to extend your stay
- Possibility to request a quotation for more people
- Medical and baggage insurance provided by Europ Assistance
- Possibility of requesting cancellation insurance
Price per person: From € 310,00 for 2 participants
To book online you need to signi up.