Wine, salami, fish and a lot of nature and harmony: the wonders of Sebino
A three-day stay in an unforgettable place to discover the natural and architectural beauties and the gastronomic and productive peculiarities of the territory – Code 2021IT006
The production realities of the largest lake island in Europe, the golden oil of the wonderful shores of Lake of Iseo on the Brescia side, the enterprising wine producers of Franciacorta, the famous Torbiere of Sebino, are some of the ingredients of a stay unforgettable that allows you to discover not only the natural and architectural beauties but also the gastronomic and productive peculiarities of the area such as the famous salami and the particular sardines of Monte Isola, the delicate oil of Lake of Iseo and the delicious wine of Franciacorta.
Betania Travel and its partners guarantee compliance with safety and conduct rules following the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Visit and tasting at a renowned winery in Monticelli Brusati
- Guided tour of the Torbiere of Sebino
- Arrival in Peschiera Maraglio by ferry
- Check-in at the selected hotel
- Dinner at a typical inn on the island.
- Simple independent trekking at theMadonna della Ceriola Sanctuary in Monte Isola
- Lunch at a characteristic restaurant, with tasting and presentation of fish products
- Free afternoon and dinner
- Visit to the Monte Isola Salumificio with tasting of typical salami
- Tour of the island by car with a guide
Monticelli Brusati e Monte Isola
3 days, 2 nights
Available all year long
- 2 nights in B&B
- 1 dinner and 1 lunch
- Island taxi tour
- Ferry ticket
- Car parking in Sulzano
- All visits and entries as indicated in the program
- Video call to present the excursion
- A nice gift
- Anything not indicated in “Included”
- Possibility to request additional transfers
- Possibility to extend your stay
- Possibility to request a quotation for more people
- Medical and baggage insurance provided by Europ Assistance
- Possibility of requesting cancellation insurance
Price per person: from € 390,00 for 2 participants
To book online you need to signi up.