2 Days in Milan, from the Past to the Future
The Last Supper, the Codex Atlanticus, the locks of the Naviglio Grande, and frescoes, paintings and many, many drawings. Precious are the traces that Leonardo da Vinci, architect, engineer, inventor, scientist, artist, left in the Ambrosian city during the twenty years of his stay. Here you can find a little taste.
Day 1 - Leonardo and the Sforza Discover Milan, starting from the Castello Sforzesco to reach Santa Maria delle Grazie, the Cenacolo and the Leonardo vineyard
Day 2 - Leonardo and the city Let’s dive into Leonardo’s idea of a city, between past and future. Starting from the new district near Porta Garibaldi to reach the ancient Conca dell’Incoronata, on the Naviglio Martesana and its brilliant system of locks.
2 days, 1 night
During the whole year
- 1 overnight stay in a standard double room with B&B treatment in a 4 * Hotel
- Entrance to the Cenacolo
- Daily pass for public transport
- Entrance to the Sforza Castle,to Palazzo Atellani and Leonardo’s vineyard
- 1 medieval dinner
- Half day bike rental
- Guided tours as -scheduled
- Tour guide for half a day
Transfers from the place of departure and return, all lunches, drinks, anything not indicated in “Included”.
- Possibility to request additional transfers
- Possibility to extend your stay
Medical and baggage insurance provided by Europ Assistance
Price per person: from € 299,00 p.p. - minimum 15 participants
To book online you need to signi up.