Following Leonardo... in the Countryside
Morimondo, Vigevano and Abbiategrasso Meet the Genius
Morimondo, Vigevano, Abbiategrasso. Enchanting places not far from Milan where the mark of Leonardo and its passage are still visible. Discover with us these charming places.
Day 1 - Morimondo Arrival in Morimondo, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 - The scientist Between Abbiategrasso and Vigevano where Leonardo carried out the first studies of water scales, subsequently used for irrigation and reclamation.
- Meeting in Vigevano with our guide who will take us throughout the day
- Visit to the “Villa della Sforzesca” district and to the monumental complexes
- Visit of the historic center of Vigevano and traditional lunch in the city
- Guided tour to the Mulino di Mora Bassa and to the permanent exhibition on Leonardo’s machines
- Back to Morimondo, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 - The cook Leonardo showed an innate love for the art of cooking at the Sforza court by applying it in the kitchens of the castle. We will also try our hand at preparing a medieval lunch.
- Meeting in Abbiategrasso with our tour leader and start with a funny walk in the countryside
- Agricultural shopping at the Gambarina Farm, Medieval cooking lesson and lunch at Osteria Cantagrilla
- Guided tour of the city of Abbiategrasso
- Stop at the historic Caffè Besuschio and taste the famous “Besuschino”
Morimondo, Vigevano, Abbiategrasso
3 days, 2 nights
During the whole year
- Welcome drink
- Overnight stays with breakfast
- 2 dinners
- Medieval lunch
- Cooking lesson
- “Besuschino” coffee tasting
- Transfers as scheduled
- Guided tour of the Mora Bassa Mill
- Guided tour throughout the 2nd day
- Tourist guide throughout the tour
Transfers from the place of departure and return, all lunches except those indicated in “Included”, drinks at meals if not specified, anything not mentioned in “Included”.
- Possibility to visit the Morimondo’s Abbey
- Possibility to extend or modify the journey.
Medical and baggage insurance provided by Europ Assistance
Price per person: from € 399,00 p.p. - minimum 10 participants
To book online you need to signi up.