In the kitchen with... the Genius
A culinary experience on Leonardo's footsteps in Abbiategrasso
Let’s dive into the verdant countryside of Abbiategrasso, do shopping with us in the farmhouse and cook together an authentic medieval lunch with Leonardo’s recipes! And after tasting the lunch cooked by us, what better than a nice guided tour of the historic center of Abbiategrasso followed by the tasting of the famous “Besuschino”?
- Meeting in Abbiategrasso with our tour leader and start with a funny walk in the countryside
- Agricultural shopping at the Gambarina Farm
- Medieval cooking lesson at the Osteria Cantagrilla
- Lunch at the Osteria
- Guided tour of the city of Abbiategrasso
- Stop at the historic Caffè Besuschio and taste the famous “Besuschino”
From March to October - 1 day
Medieval lunch and cooking lesson, tour leader, guided tour of Abbiategrasso, “Besuschino” tasting, medical-baggage insurance, fun gadget.
Transfers from the place of departure and return, drinks if not specified, anything not indicated in “Included”.
Transfer on request, possibility to extend the stay
Medical and baggage insurance by Europ Assistance
Price per person: € 99,00 p.p. - minimum group 10 people
To book online you need to signi up.