Leonardo Architect and Engineer
A Day discovering the Genius' inventions
The focus of our experience concerns the architectural aspects that the Genius left us, through the visit of the monumental complexes that took place in different eras, up to the famous Piazza Ducale that recalls Leonardo’s drawings on the ideal city. A day full of wonder.
- Meeting point in Vigevano with a guide who will take us throughout the day
- Visit to the “Villa della Sforzesca” district and to the monumental complexes
- Visit of the historic center of Vigevano
- Typical lunch in the city
- Guided tour to the Mulino di Mora Bassa and to the permanent exhibition on Leonardo’s machines
- Return to the meeting point and end of services
During the whole year
- Guided tour to the complex of Villa della Sforzesca and the historic center of Vigevano
- Typical lunch in Vigevano
- Admission ticket and guided tour of the Mulino di Mora Bassa
- Tour leader
- A fun gadget
Transfers from the place of departure and return, drinks if not specified, anything not indicated in “Included”.
- Possibility to visit the Morimondo’s Abbey
- Possibility to extend or modify the journey.
Medical and baggage insurance provided by Europ Assistance
Price per person: from € 99,00 p.p. - minimum 10 participants
To book online you need to signi up.