A Day with the Genius in Milan
Let’s discover together the thousand faces of the greatest Genius of history, let us be involved in the original stories of our walker, discover the treasures of the great Ambrosian Art Gallery and experience the fascinating Milan, with its aperitifs tasted in one of the city’s most chic neighborhoods.
- Meeting with our guide and walk following the link between Leonardo and the city
- Visit to the center of Milan told by our modern storyteller
- Guided tour with a dedicated tourist guide of the Pinacoteca di Brera
- Walk through some of the historic districts of Milan with a stop in the Brera district for a typical Milanese aperitif
During the whole year
- 1 Original History Walk
- Admission and guided tour of the Ambrosiana Art Gallery
- Tourist guide for half a day
- Typical Happy Hour Milanese
- Daily ticket for unlimited use of public transport
Transfers from the place of departure and return, lunch, anything not mentioned in “Included”.
- Medieval dinner inspired by Leonardo da Vinci
- Possibility to request additional transfers
- Possibility to extend your stay
Medical and baggage insurance provided by Europ Assistance
Price per person: from € 99,00 p.p. - minimum 15 participants
To book online you need to signi up.